A teen girl named Clara living in California starts having crazy visions and is like, what the hell is happening to me?? So her mom explains to her that they aren’t just humans, but angels! These visions define her purpose in life! They follow the visions, move to Wyoming and Clara is forced to deal with a battle between her destiny and free will!
What happened in Unearthly?
- Claras vision: fire, silver truck, flying hottie with a body Christian to safety, and sorrow, she feels deep sorrow!
- Clara meets Christian– the boy she sees in her vision– a REALLY HOT BOY– so she does all that she can to get to know him and figure out how it is she will save his life.
- Clara trains to use her angel skills– summoning her wings, flying, containing and using glory, etc. Clara’s brother Jeffrey, also an angel is starting to have visions of his own.
- She meets a nice girl at school named Wendy who quickly becomes her BFF and also has a dreamy cowboy twin brother named Tucker that has the hots for Clara.
- She also meets a girl named Angela, who turns out to be an angel as well– only her daddy is a Black Wing– aka EVIL ANGEL!
- Christian is in love with a girl at school named Kay. This makes Clara sad, but they break up and Christian goes to prom with her!! Yay!! Only he ends up being a dick and leaves her at the prom to take home his distraught ex-girlfriend.
- Everyone (Angela, Wendy, Christian) goes away for the summer leaving Clara on her own. Wendy pushes Tucker toward Clara as a birthday surprise. They fall for each other and after lighting up a barn with her feels, she tells Tucker what she is. He gets over it and is like… so what, I still want you! This throws a wrench in Clara’s purpose.
- It’s vision day! Clara feels the sorrow. Enter Black Wing Samjeeza who takes Clara and her Mom to Hell. Clara goes hardcore angel and uses her glory to not only bring them back to earth, but also burn off Samjeeza’s ear.